A small collection of data sets use in studies on Boosting
- Chairs. Chair Database of the Max-Planck-Institut for Biological Cybernetics, Tübingen.
- Delve. Data for Evaluating Learning in Valid Experiments, Toronto.
- MNIST. Optical Character Database at AT&T Research.
- NIST. Dataset of Handwritten Characters, created by the National Institute of Standards Bureau, 591 MB.
- IDA Benchmark Repository. Benchmark repository used in several papers on Ensemble Learning and kernel methods. Maintained by Gunnar Rätsch.
- STATLIB. Datasets from the Statistics Department at CMU.
- UCI. Benchmark repository at UC Irvine.
- USPS. Dataset of Handwritten Characters, created by the US Postal Service, 29 MB.